Pix-Star 3-UNIT BUNDLE 10 inch High Res Cloud frame with email address
!!! This is a special offer for 3 Pix-Star frames 10 inch - 3 individual gift boxes at an incredible price !!!
- Amazing high resolution Photo and video viewing experience: 9. 7 inch (24. 6 cm) IPS display, 1024x768 pixels, 4: 3 ratio. Easily manage the frame remotely and connect up to 25 frames from one single online account, completely FREE.
- Wireless and easy set-up: Wi-Fi enabled (2. 4 GHz only, 5GHz network not supported). set up very easily in a couple of minutes. 8GB memory (store around 30, 000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards. Motion sensor automatically turns on/off the screen when you enter and exit the room.
- Video and photo sharing via email & app: send photos by email or via the Pix-Star app (iOS & Android) on your smartphone phone. The perfect gift to share pictures instantly with your loved ones around the world. Remotely view and manage the photos on your connected frames Using the Pix-Star web site account at no extra charge with no hidden fees, Ever.
- It goes both ways! Send pictures from your frame to an individual or several email addresses directly from the frame. Friends and family can share photos to and from the Pix-Star Wi-Fi frame from anywhere in the world.
- Display your social media photos: access online photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, OneDrive, Flickr, Google Drive, Google Photos and more. Receive daily updated weather forecasts for countries and cities of your choice. Lifetime support & extended 2-year limited included.
Display size (diagonal): 9.7 inches
Display type/backlight: LCD/LED
Display brightness/contrast: 250 cd/m2 (600:1)
Display resolution (pixels): 1024x768
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Image file format: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF (including animated GIF)
Memory: 8GB (store around 30,000 pictures)
Card support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Pix-Star Digital Photo Frame X3
Remote Control with 2 AAA batteries included
AC Power Cord (worldwide compatible, input voltage from 100V up to 240 V)
Quick Start Guide