Pix-Star 10 inch High Resolution IPS Cloud frame with Wi-Fi, email address, web radio and more...
REMARK: Pix-Star is delivered with a USA power plug for delivery addresses within the US and Canada and with a UK+ EU plug for delivery address in Europe.
- Amazing high resolution Photo and video viewing experience: 9. 7 inch (24. 6 cm) IPS display, 1024x768 pixels, 4: 3 ratio. Easily manage the frame remotely and connect up to 25 frames from one single online account, completely FREE.
- Wireless and easy set-up: Wi-Fi enabled (2. 4 GHz only, 5GHz network not supported). set up very easily in a couple of minutes. 8GB memory (store around 30, 000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards. Motion sensor automatically turns on/off the screen when you enter and exit the room.
- Video and photo sharing via email & app: send photos by email or via the Pix-Star app (iOS & Android) on your smartphone phone. The perfect gift to share pictures instantly with your loved ones around the world. Remotely view and manage the photos on your connected frames Using the Pix-Star web site account at no extra charge with no hidden fees, Ever.
- It goes both ways! Send pictures from your frame to an individual or several email addresses directly from the frame. Friends and family can share photos to and from the Pix-Star Wi-Fi frame from anywhere in the world.
- Display your social media photos: access online photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, one drive, Flickr, Google Drive, Google Photos, 23Snaps and more. Receive daily updated weather forecasts for countries and cities of your choice. Lifetime support & extended 2-year limited included.
Display size (diagonal): 9.7 inches
Display type/backlight: LCD/LED
Display brightness/contrast: 250 cd/m2 (600:1)
Display resolution (pixels): 1024x768
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Image file format: JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF (including animated GIF)
Memory: 8GB (store around 30,000 pictures)
Card support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Pix-Star Digital Photo Frame
Remote Control with 2 AAA batteries
AC Power Cord (worldwide compatible, input voltage from 100V up to 240 V)
Quick Start Guide